The Quppy Wallet application only supports transfers in EURO AND BRITISH POUNDS done via SEPA.
These are the common reasons for failed transfers:
- The recipient's name on the transfer order is different from the name on their account (must be their name as written on their ID with which the account was verified).
- The recipient's name is a company name instead of a personal/account name.
- The IBAN details are incorrect.
- The bank account (the bank itself) does not support SEPA transfers.
- Some fraudulent activity was detected, and a banking investigation is taking place. This means you might be asked to provide additional information including the source of transferred funds.
Quppy does not currently support SWIFT.
Thus, if you need to make a foreign currency transfer, please use TransferWise (through their app or directly from their website).
In case of a failed SEPA transfer, such a transfer is automatically returned to the sender account. This procedure might take up to 3 business days. This time fully depends of the sender bank.