The Quppy Wallet application only supports transfers in EURO AND BRITISH POUNDS done via SEPA.
These are the common reasons for failed transfers:
- The recipient's name on the transfer order is different from the name on their account (must be their name as written on their ID with which the account was verified).
- The recipient's name is a company name instead of a personal/account name.
- The IBAN details are incorrect.
- The bank account (the bank itself) does not support SEPA transfers.
- Some fraudulent activity was detected, and a banking investigation is taking place. This means you might be asked to provide additional information including the source of transferred funds.
If you need to make a foreign currency transfer, please use TransferWise (through their app or directly from their website).
In case of a failed SEPA transfer, such a transfer is automatically returned to the sender account. This procedure might take up to 3 business days. This time fully depends of the sender bank.