To restore your wallet created via Quppy application or any other wallet service please press the button "+", then chose "import my wallet". After please select either "recovery phrase" or "private key option" and fill in the required fields. The wallet you wish to import will appear in the application.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if sending any coin to a wrong wallet address (eg. LTC funds to BTC wallet)?
- How to import my wallet from another app to Quppy?
- About Bitcoin Cash
- Why my crypto transaction remains "unconfirmed"?
- After the transaction my wallet address has changed. Why?
- How can I restore my wallet?
- About Litecoin
- About Bitcoin